#ScaryStories Short Horror Halloween Fiction Series
Halloween is only three weeks away! Can your little goth heart believe it? So, let's celebrate with some scary new stories from a few amazing authors! I am proud to say I will be participating in a short horror fiction series which will featured on Twitter throughout the month of October! I, personally, will have three stories featured on the following dates:
Also be sure to check out and follow the other #ScaryStories authors! Here's a little more about each one with a link to their Twitter profiles...
● Olivia White – @horrolivia
○ Acclaimed horror author, journalist and video game developer from the UK. She works as COO for The NoSleep Podcast, directing, scheduling and selecting stories and generally trying to scare the pants off of people. She also writes stories for the show. Her first book is Bright Lights & Glass Houses: Therapy Edition. Olivia also occasionally publishes stories under the name Holly Dionis, including the infamous “My Anime Body Pillow.” With The NoSleep Podcast, she has recently completed work with FX in conjunction with American Horror Story.
● Alan Baxter – @AlanBaxter
○ A multi-award-winning author of horror, supernatural thrillers, and dark fantasy. He’s also a martial arts expert, a whisky-soaked swear monkey, and dog lover. He creates dark, weird stories among dairy paddocks on the beautiful south coast of NSW, Australia where he lives with his wife, son and hound. Find him online at www.warriorscribe.com.
● John F.D. Taff – @johnfdtaff
○ Multi-Stoker-nominated horror writer with 30 years experience, seven novels, three collection and more than 100 published short stories. He is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association. His first fiction collection, Little Deaths, was named the best horror collection of 2012 by HorrorTalk.Jack Ketchum called his novella collection, The End in All Beginnings, “one of the best novella collections I’ve read.” His new fiction collection, Little Black Spots, was released by Grey Matter Press in the Spring of 2018. JohnFDTaff.com
● Richard Thomas – @richardgthomas3
○ Award-winning author of three novels, three short story collections, and one novella, as well as more than 150 published stories. He has won contests at ChiZine and One Buck Horror, has received five Pushcart Prize nominations, and has been long-listed for Best Horror of the Year six times. He was also the editor of four anthologies. He has been nominated for the Bram Stoker, Shirley Jackson, and Thriller awards. In his spare time he is a columnist at Lit Reactor. www.whatdoesnotkillme.com
● Josh Bernoff – @jbernoff
○ A professional writer since 1982, Josh is the creator of WithoutBullshit.com. He has coauthored three books on business strategy, including Groundswell, which was a bestseller. He spent 20 years at Forrester Research, including five years as Senior Vice President, Idea Development. He is also the CEO of wellnesscampaign.org, a non-profit organization dedicated to the pursuit of wellness through changing habits, and he’s a trusted regular with Gotham Ghostwriters who, as it turns out, writes really fun Black Mirror-style horror stories.
Please spread the word about this fantastic series and retweet all of the stories. I personally will also be posting them on my Instagram and Facebook pages, as well, the day following the primary launch date.